Physio Liverpool is a diverse team of experienced and dynamic Physiotherapists with a growing patient base in Liverpool.
Role of Physiotherapy: Here at Physio Liverpool a physiotherapy treatment session may incorporate the most appropriate and up to date treatment techniques including joint mobilisation, manipulation, soft-tissue massage, trigger point therapy, dry needling, acupuncture and stretching. This is combined with specific rehabilitation and a structured programme to educate, retrain, activate and strengthen the particular areas of your body to help alleviate your symptoms, achieve your identified goals and prevent future injury recurrence.
Physiotherapy assessment: Each of our skilled therapists carry out a thorough assessment, which will encompass.
- Detailed history of your presenting condition
- Full Musculoskeletal assessment encompassing neurological assessment as indicated
- The initial assessment lasts between 45 minutes and 1 hour and will encompass commencement of your treatment pathway also.
- A diagnosis is given during the initial appointment with detailed explanation of your symptoms as well as the underlying cause of your problem.
- A comprehensive, tailored, physiotherapy treatment plan is then created with a focus on your individual goals
Areas of expertise include treatment of:
- Sports Injuries
- Muscle injuries
- Neck and Back pain
- Trapped nerves
- Shoulder pain
- Arm / elbow / hand injuries
- Hip / knee / ankle / foot injuries
- Pre / Post operative
- Exercise programme prescription
Each physiotherapist has at least 5 years experience within their chosen area of expertise. If you are unsure call us and one of our physiotherapy team can speak to you and together make an informed decision as to best manage your particular problem.